Developing and Defending Advertising Claims
Equip yourself with all the tools you need to successfully develop, support and defend an ad claim.
Advertising claims influence consumers and are designed to have an effect on purchase behavior. Knowing how to design, execute and interpret research in support of advertising claims is essential to increase your chance of having a successful claim while reducing the chance of having a claim challenged. This 2-day course taught by industry experts is specifically designed to equip. Day 1 outlines a solid well-defined proven process for ad claims. Day 2 challenges the participants to try the process in team based, hands on situations so that understanding each step is clear and easy to follow.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for sensory scientists, product researchers, market researchers, product developers, marketers, lawyers and legal staff involved in designing, executing and interpreting studies to support advertising claims.
About the Course
- This course is designed to provide the participants with an understanding of:
- The types of claims frequently developed in the sensory field
- Understanding who and how claims are monitored
- How to design and manage the claims process
- Analyzing data for claims and the associated issues
- How to manage the risk of the challenge and clear tips for defending claims
- Special issues in ad claims